Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Tuesday 24 October 2017

light terra cotta

DMC thread, Special dentelles n. 80 colour 3778, "light terra cotta" and rocailles miyuki 15/0 white pearl. Slow tatting...


I'm slow also because I've started another net in Sardinian Bosa filèt lace (called  “SU LÀURU 'OSINCU”), it's too early for showing a close up, that is just to get a glance:

Ciao,
Ninetta
Related posts

6 comments:

  1. Love the terra cotta and beads... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be very pretty, slow is better anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tatting!!! :)
    Interesting looking filet lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making very good progress, especially considering that you're designing it as you go along. The netting looks as though it's going to be a big project, I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad we didn't 'help' - knew you'd come up with something Much Better than what we could offer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all :X (you help anyway d-) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta