Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 17 April 2017

Testing a mobile app for blogging

(UPDATE: there's a typo in the picture: design by Renata Niemczyk)
Ciao,
Ninetta

(App is "Bloggeroid")
Update: posts can be published as draft and loaded again later. 
Related post:

16 comments:

  1. What do you think? Are you happy with the app?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Yes definitly, I will use it again when I'm far from my notebook.

      Delete
  2. ciao Ninetta sei una grande artista un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live your doily I am not happy with mine mainly cause my thread is cheap and it is no smooth and it breaks too much. I hope your enjoying the blog app. Hugs from Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Carollyn, sorry for your doily, yes the app works fine

      Delete
  4. A blog app would be a great idea, hope it works out,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Margaret, yes it works, I posted using the app, edited again and put tags. I'm happy with it.

      Delete
  5. Love the touch of blue !!!!
    Interesting app to try. Need to see if it works on a tablet - at present I use blogger and Chrome on the tablet just like on the pc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I d/l the app on tablet, and then uninstalled it.
    Reasons (which may be specific to me) :
    1. saves only on SD card which my tablet doesn't have. Means I can only draft one post.
    2. I am so used to icons now that remembering the symbols for various font effects is too much work ;-P
    I was hoping to be able to draft quick posts in real time & later upload notated pics from pc. Wasn't happy with this, but I may look out for other apps because of your post :-)
    For now, I'm sticking to drafting/editing on chrome.
    Thanks, again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see, that's not the one for you, different needs. I just needed something handy to post a picture while I was not at home. Hugs.

      Delete

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta