Translate

====================

====================
Dear Reader,
I share here what I like and what works for me. If you've been following me, you know that I can change my mind from time to time, and feel free to comment that I'm completely wrong, you may be right. I'm not running a business. I'm not paid and have never received any compensation or facilitation for any review/brand/site here mentioned. In case one day we'll ever meet, I'll be the one offering you a cup of Italian coffee, too.
====================

Monday 21 December 2015

yellow metal is...

...gold?
I'm just fooling myself, thread is metallic gold dmc 282, a miyuky pearl and very cheap earwires. The pearl has been positioned in the SCMR using this method: (the picture describes a ring but there's no differences if it is inside a SCMR)
https://flic.kr/p/mTMZeB

The little ring for the earwires has been made following Miranda's instructions here:  http://tattingfool.blogspot.com/2011/07/finishing-with-sssr.html

I made a second pair with a bigger agate pearl, thread is two strands, one is yellow Special Dentelles dmc number 743 and the other is metallic light gold Finca (Hilo Metalizado, 1000mts, Presencia Hilaturas, double strand, 35% Polyester and 65% Viscose):
Ciao,
Ninetta

7 comments:

Thank you very much for all your nice comments.

Ciao
Ninetta